To install WordPress on your own web server, you need to follow the following steps:
- Download the latest version of WordPress from https://wordpress.org/download/.
- Unzip the downloaded file and upload the WordPress files to your web server using an FTP client or other file transfer tool.
- Create a MySQL database for your WordPress site on your web server.
- Edit the WordPress configuration file (wp-config.php) and enter your database connection details.
- Open your web browser and go to the URL where you installed WordPress. This will start the WordPress installation process.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation, including setting up an admin username and password.
After following these steps, you will have a working installation of WordPress on your web server. You can then log in to your WordPress site and start creating and managing your content. It is important to note that installing WordPress on your own web server requires some technical knowledge and may not be suitable for everyone. If you are not comfortable with these steps, consider using a web hosting provider that offers a one-click WordPress installation option. Alternatively, you can also install WordPress on a server yourself using installatron: https://installatron.com/wordpress/install.